- Not getting enough customers or students
- Not retaining customers or students
- Not being adequately paid for your experience and qualifications (low earnings)
- Not being able to ask for earnings appropriate to your experience and qualifications
- Lack of security and reoccurring income
- Coping with too much versus not enough work
- Not being visible on the market (students don’t know you exist)
- Not getting the right type of student (that you prefer teaching)
- Loneliness and Isolation: Alone and solving problems by yourself
- Dealing with anxiety and stress
Where do you start?
Read the short articles and tips. The information is comprehensive, informative, and easy to follow. You’ll also find step-by-step instructions and check lists in many articles.
Explore this website BEFORE you decide to register for updates. If you like what you read, then register for updates.
Should you register for updates?
Don’t register immediately. First go to the “Articles” in the menu above and explore to your heart’s content. Have fun! And don’t forget to take your coffee (or tea), something to nibble, and a pencil or pen to jot down a few notes…
There are no pop ups and no squeeze pages forcing you to sign up for information.
There are only 20 articles open for public viewing. The rest are hidden and only visible with a direct link in the newsletter update. Without the link in the newsletter update, you miss out on valuable information.
With your registration, you get a free report.
Each article is another step on the road to success as an entrepreneurial freelance teacher; another step to creating your own job security with an adequate standard of living.
What the free report is about
You need to think of yourself as a business. You need to think about potential private students or companies looking for your teaching service. The information in this report describes just one major tool every entrepreneurial freelance teacher must have to find students and customers. It describes why this tool is a must have. The report is free when you register for the newsletter updates.
Get updates (it’s free)
Are you looking for information, ideas and tips, as well as simple and practical ways (with step-by-step instructions) on becoming an entrepreneurial freelance teacher in a professionally ethical and legal manner?
Subscribe for the newsletter updates and get your first free eReport on “How To Find Customers And Students”.
Email once every fortnight (1st and 15th each month). Unsubscribe at any time with a single click.