You start by reading the short articles and tips. The information is comprehensive, informative, and easy to follow. You’ll also find step-by-step instructions and check lists in many articles.
Explore this website BEFORE you decide to subscribe for the newsletter. If you like what you read, then please fill out the form to subscribe to the newsletter.
The Teacher’s DEN Membership Community:
If you still like what you see and you would like more information about joining our membership community The DEN, please click the orange button below.
A Library Full Of Ideas, Solutions And Resources
for when you have to cope with problems like these…
- Not getting enough customers or students
- Not retaining customers or students
- Not being adequately paid for your experience and qualifications (low earnings)
- Not being able to ask for earnings appropriate to your experience and qualifications
- Lack of security and reoccurring income
- Coping with too much versus not enough work
- Not being visible on the market (students don’t know you exist)
- Not getting the right type of student (that you prefer teaching)
- Loneliness and Isolation: Alone and solving problems by yourself
- Dealing with anxiety and stress
Newsletter (it’s free)
You’ll receive information, ideas and tips, as well as simple and practical methods (with step-by-step instructions) on becoming an entrepreneurial freelance teacher in a professionally ethical and legal manner.
Subscribe for the newsletter and receive your first free eReport:
“How To Find Customers And Students”.
Emails are once every month (1st of each month).